Companies are massively investing in digitization, but the results are variable and trends are moving so quickly that strategizing is very difficult. How can we track where companies are on their journey in digitizing their businesses? What roadmaps are there to navigate the digital world around the company? How should companies respond to the challenges of digitization to in making investment decisions, address skill shortages, manage key talent, and drive productivity?
Connect with our experts on this topic
Attend an in-person briefing, presented by the researchers
- Report Addendum: Digitized Descent
- ICT Prices and ICT Services: What do they tell us about productivity and technology?
Read a Blog on the Topic
- The The New Digital Economy is Not Paying Off in Terms of Higher Productivity—Yet
- Making Dollars and Sense Out of the New Digital Economy
Join the conversation on Twitter
Learn more about the researchers
Watch a webcast, featuring Q&A with the researchers
- Author-to-Author: Digging Deeper into Digital Transformation
- 6 Things You Need To Know To Successfully Navigate The New Digital Economy
- Navigating the New Digital Economy: Perspective on the U.S.
- The Conference Board Economics Watch® Navigating the Digital Economy
More thought leadership on this topic
- Beyond Technology: Building a New Organizational Culture to Succeed in an Era of Digital Transformation
- Prioritizing Productivity to Drive Growth, Competitiveness, and Profitability
- Big Data Doesn’t Mean ‘Big Brother’
- Emerging Practices in Cyber Risk Governance
- Productivity Brief 2015
- The Keys to Improving Productivity Performance
- Big Data Doesn't Mean Big Brother
- Sustaining Business Profitability Through Productivity Growth