The Conference Board Governance Center® works in the public interest to provide knowledge and thought leadership on global corporate governance issues for boards and c-suite leaders, investors and other leading organizations in order to promote "good governance" and constructive solutions that support long-term corporate performance and trust in the United States.
Founded in 1993, the Governance Center provides senior executives from corporations, investment managers and corporate advisors an opportunity for confidential participation in a highly focused, objective, research-driven resource for the exploration of the critical issues facing corporate governance stakeholders and the greater corporate governance community.
- A resource for robust research, analytics and insights on high-priority governance issues.
- A platform for private, constructive engagement with corporate board members, executives, investors and other business leaders.
- A network for peer-to peer exchanges of governance intelligence and practice experience.
- An investment in promoting “good governance” that supports long-term corporate performance and trust.
- "Eyes and ears” on the ground to keep members on top and in front of important governance policy developments
For information on membership in The Conference Board Governance Center, please contact the Center's Director of New Business Development, Drew Buckley at email@example.com or +1 212 339 0496.