In a series of four short reports, we will explore digitization’s impact on various aspects of human capital. There are potential research partnership (sponsorship) opportunities and company/member input to prioritize which digitization impacts to focus on. This research is a continuation of research from 2016: Digital Transformation: What Is It and What Does It Mean for Human Capital? and Navigating the New Digital Economy: Driving Digital Growth and Productivity from Installation to Deployment.
Digital Transformation and Structure & Culture- Coming Soon
Digital Transformation and Leadership- Coming Soon
Digital Transformation and HR- Coming Soon
Digital Transformation and Learning & Development- Coming Soon
Connect with our experts on this topic
Attend an in-person briefing, presented by the researcher
Join the conversation on Twitter
Learn more about the researchers
More thought leadership on this topic
- Beyond Technology: Building a New Organizational Culture to Succeed in an Era of Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation: What Is It and What Does It Mean for Human Capital?
- The New Digital Economy is Not Paying Off in Terms of Higher Productivity—Yet
- Big Data Doesn’t Mean ‘Big Brother’: Employee Trust and the Next Generation of Human Capital Analytics
- Taking the Fuzziness Out of Digital Transformation
- Brave New World: Recruiting Talent in the Digital Age
- What Is Digital Transformation and What Does It Mean for Human Capital?
- What Does Digital Transformation Mean for Human Capital?
- Author-to-Author: Digging Deeper into Digital Transformation
- Human Capital Watch™: How Business Digitization Is Changing Talent Management
- 6 Things You Need To Know To Successfully Navigate The New Digital Economy
- Navigating the New Digital Economy: Perspective on the U.S.
- Organizing for the Future: McKinsey
- Raising Your Digital Quotient: McKinsey
- Leading in the Digital Age: McKinsey
- How to Be a Leader in the Digital Age: World Economic Forum